Follow This Blog
This page is inspired by Marcus Herrmann's post Making RSS more visible again with a /feeds page, and Chris Aldrich's further thoughts on it.
It's meant to be a single place to find out how to follow along with my blog, or any of the other content on the site.
Each set of content has its own RSS feed, which is the most common feed format.
- To subscribe to my primary feed, which includes all posts from the front page https://www.jvt.me/feed.xml
- To subscribe to my articles https://www.jvt.me/kind/articles/feed.xml
- To subscribe to a specific tag, such as any IndieWeb-related content https://www.jvt.me/tags/indieweb/feed.xml
- To subscribe to literally everything on this site, https://www.jvt.me/all/feed.xml
Within the IndieWeb we have an open standard, built upon HTML, called Microformats2.
If you have a supported IndieWeb compatible reader you can follow the blog by pointing it to the URL of a page, such as:
- To subscribe to my primary feed, which includes all posts from the front page https://www.jvt.me/
- To subscribe to my articles https://www.jvt.me/kind/articles/
- To subscribe to a specific tag, such as any IndieWeb-related content https://www.jvt.me/tags/indieweb/
- To subscribe to literally everything on this site, https://www.jvt.me/all/
On the Fediverse
If you're on the Fediverse, such as Mastodon, you can follow me by searching for
@email@example.com or by initiating a remote follow: