Be Paid to Get Deployed
The project was built to be a way to allow freelance web developers to push amends to client sites upon receiving full payments.
The flow is as follows:
- Developer makes change on feature branch
- Developer raises PR to main branch
- WebHook is triggered to Be Paid to Get Deployed
- Be Paid to Get Deployed queries QuickBooks API
- QuickBooks API returns whether the payment has been received in full
A client can then be informed that the changes have been made, and an invoice has been sent. The flow is then:
- Client makes a payment into a Starling bank account
- Starling triggers a WebHook on Be Paid to Get Deployed
- Be Paid to Get Deployed triggers a payment to QuickBooks
- Be Paid to Get Deployed updates the status of the GitHub branch status
- If the branch status succeeds, merge the changes!